Lyttleton “Doc” Stewart is Multi-State Boarded in the Profession of Pharmacy. He used his clinical application and research skills to design POCKET PROTEIN’s dual component formula. This design is sourced from the highest quality of raw materials and represents a multi-faceted outcome delivered from two separate protein ingredients.
Under direct supervision of the FDA, the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA), ensures that POCKET PROTEIN is deemed safe and effective for human consumption. The formula outcomes are backed by science and widely supported in the world of medicine.
Dr. Douglas Stewart is triple degreed in 3 different fields of medicine, and currently practices as a Board Certified Cardiologist. Through 14 years of high level medical training, he has gained a deep understanding of the heart, brain, and other organ systems’ needs.
Dr. Stewart knows that even baseline functioning is diminished in the absence of proper protein levels supplied to the body. He confidently delivers a universal message around the daily requirements of protein. He strongly endorses POCKET PROTEIN as a superior quality macronutrient source, which acts as the perfect, easily accessible reservoir to fuel the brain and heart. He teaches that daily protein replenishment is not an option…it is a necessity. POCKET PROTEIN delivers this daily need.
Professor Gio Valiante received his Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Florida, and his Ph.D. from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia where he graduated first in his cohort.
Dr. Valiante is currently a professor at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida and a performance consultant to leading athletes, companies, and individuals in the area of elite performance and high-achievement. He is the author of the best-selling book Fearless Golf: Conquering the Mental Game, and in 2011 Golf Magazine named him “Top 40 Under the Age of 40” whose ideas have influenced the modern game of golf.
His work has been featured in the New York Times, ESPN, ESPN Magazine, The Financial Times, PBS, the Orlando Sentinel, Golf Digest, the Golf Channel, and most recently in Time Magazine. He is the only performance psychologist to ever be featured in Sports Illustrated (This Head Coach is Hot). He is also a mental game consultant for Golf Digest, and The University of Florida Athletic Association, Time Magazine, CNN, and many others.
Dr. Gio’s Selected Clients / Records:
1) Phillip Soven – First rider in the history of Professional Wakeboarding to win the Pro Tour title, the King of Wake crown, and the WWA World Series in the same year:
• 3 Time World Champion
• 5 Time King of Wake Champion
• 2 Time Rider of the Year
• 100 Individual Contest Wins
2) Orlando Magic (2008-2011) – Individual Player Consultant
• Performance enhancement
• On / off court life skills & development
• Family education & dynamics
3) PGA Tour Clients (40+ PGA Tour wins).
• Justin Rose – 4 time PGA Winner, leading winning percentage 2011/2012
• Matt Kuchar – 4-time winner, 2010 Arnold Palmer Award for Leading Money Winner
• Camilo Villegas – 4-time PGA Tour Winner, Presidents’ Cup
• Chad Campbell – 4-time PGA Tour Winner, Tour Champion
• Davis Love III – 20+ winner, Ryder Cup Captain, 2012
4) Mike Modano
• Leading American born scorer in NHL history (561 goals)
• 5-time NHL All Star
• Leading American born in Playoff Points, all-time (145)